The 2019 Annual General Meeting will be held at 18:30 on Tuesday, 16 April, 2019 at Tiger Tiger, Gunwharf Quays, Gunwharf Road, Portsmouth, PO1 3TP.
Two representatives from each University Sailing Club competing at the Yachting Championships will be expecvted to attend and other USCs are encouraged to be represented where possible.
Commodores are being notified of the details and are asked to nominate representatives.
Where it will not be possible for a USC to be represented, arrangements are available for early voting using ballot paper provided to Commodores. These should be submitted by email by the Commodore/President to the BUSA Secretary by no later 18.30 on Friday 12th April 2019..
The following papers have been posted on 2 April, 2019:
- Minutes of the 2018 AGM
- Accounts 2017 - 2018
- Proposed Constitutional updates
- Copies of the proposed Constitution and proposed Standing Orders, if updates are approved at the AGM.
- Applications for election to the BUSA General Committee, with Personal Statements
Other papers for information:
- "You said - We did" - Development Summary 2018-19
- Summary of the Minutes of the General Committee held on 20 February 2019